Monday, October 17, 2005

Is Karl Rove seeking an appointment to the Supreme Court?

I thought that Karl Rove was fully committed to the President's choice for the Supreme Court, Harriet Miers. But I'm not so sure anymore.
S188-27.jpg


This morning, I passed Mr. Rove's office. Although the door was shut, I could still hear Mr. Rove. He was talking about the Constitution of the United States. Except it was more like he was practising a speech he intended to give on the Constitution.

I kind of assumed he was getting ready for a confirmation hearing.

He kept repeating, "I wish to invoke my Fifth Amendment right under the Constitution. I wish to invoke my Fifth Amendment right under the Constitution."

I didn't even know that Mr. Rove was a lawyer. But if President Bush wants him as a back-up to Ms. Miers, I put my full trust into any selection the President makes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only wish I could overhear Rove pleading: "Don't send me to Gitmo!"

6:26 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

Interesting.

Washington Cube Was Here. #428

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I hope! The glory of God and his Rapture can only be manifested through angels on earth such as Mr. Rove.

Keep up the tremendous work, Intern. We need you!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<%radio.macros.staticSiteStatsImage ()%>