Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I'm applying for a full time job at the White House

It's the dream of every intern at the White House to get a real paying job working for President George Bush.

So you can imagine my excitement when I walked into the staff cafeteria today and saw a great job opening posted on the Help Wanted board. It read:

Needed Soon!

DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF

Qualifications:

-No criminal record
-Ability to carry out strategy without getting caught
-No known affiliation to Robert Novak


Heck, that's practically my entire my resume.

188
I suppose Mr. Rove is being promoted or something because he's practically President Bush's best friend. Interesting enough, I went over to Mr. Rove's office to ask his advice on applying for the job. I was about to knock on the door when I heard this really loud sobbing coming from inside.

Then I heard this shouting which can't be repeated in fine company. It went something like...

"F--k that prissy Bob Novak."

F--K Time Magazine. Can't those f--kers hold on to their f--king notes like other f--king journalists."

Then there was more loud sobbing.

I decided to apply without Mr. Rove's help.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beaver said...

Well Good luck with that ! I'm sure that with your blindingly insightful views and your extended and pertinent curriculum, you'll do just fine. You'll fit just right in !

(Don't worry about these jobless PhD's - you'll outrank them by far !)

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<%radio.macros.staticSiteStatsImage ()%>