Friday, April 01, 2005

The nastiness of the Left

One of my assignments for the President's Chief of Staff, Mr. Card, has been to review left-wing blogs. I just finished and I feel I need a long shower. The things these liberals say are truly hurtful and putrid. For instance...

"If George Bush had been governor of Israel 2,000 years ago, based on his record as governor of Texas, it's 100% probable that Bush would have allowed Christ to be executed since he never once got in the way of a good execution." This comment is totally unfair. The folks found guilty in Texas were not the son of God. Had any of them been the son of God, you can be sure Governor Bush would have reviewed the case closely.

"George Bush has killed over a hundred thousand Iraqis based on absolutely nothing." This is factually incorrect. President Bush had very good intelligence about weapons of mass destruction. The intelligence turned out to be inaccurate but it was still very, very good. Since the intelligence didn't work for Iraq, the CIA is now trying to adapt it for Iran, that's how good it is.

Anyway, you get the gist of what those lefties are saying. If it wasn't for the certainty in my heart that they will all burn in hell for eternity, I don't think I could go on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<%radio.macros.staticSiteStatsImage ()%>