Tuesday, April 06, 2010

The Last Buggery of Christ

Being a graduate of the DeVry Evangelical College in Waco, I thought that I was pretty "up" with concepts in religion. But this Easter, I learned something completely new about our Lord, Jesus Christ. And, I reckon that if you're not a Catholic, you might find this kind of shocking.

Last weekend, when I attended homecoming at DeVry Evangelical, a priest had been invited to give a guest lecture. The priest, whose name I won't mention but serves at Our Lady of Perpetual Fondling, spoke about the Last Supper and the Resurrection. According to Papist beliefs, Jesus not only washed the feet of his Disciples, he allowed one of the twelve men with whom he shared his company to have his way with him. YUCK!!!

So, while a lot of folks are accusing priests of abusing children, in fact, these priests are simply re-enacting the Last Buggery of Christ — kind of like Christmas when folks re-enact the Nativity scene or at Easter when passionate Christians get nailed to a cross to re-enact the Crucifixion.

I reckon that if the Catholic religion requires children to be buggered, then I guess it's okay. After all, God wouldn't allow it if it weren't.

2 Comments:

Blogger Martin Claybold said...

Shame on the priests who commit such acts in the name of old traditions.

Buy HCG Online

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont believe you show me in the bible where it says this

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<%radio.macros.staticSiteStatsImage ()%>