Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mitt Romney supports gay marriage

52Follow-the-Leader
Governor Mitt Romney stopped in at the White House the other day for a chat with President Bush and Vice President Cheney. As I was carrying coffee into the Oval Office, I heard Vice President Cheney ask Mr. Romney how he intended to handle the gay marriage question.

Mr. Romney: "That's easy. I have no trouble with gay people marrying each other as long as the couple includes a gay man and a lesbian woman."

Unfortunately, I couldn't stay in the room long enough to hear how he intended to deal with abortion.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nancy Jo, you continue to amaze and amuse me with your "insight" into the party of moral values.

I hope the next administration, left, right or slightly off center, will see the value in keeping you on the payroll and will allow you to continue serving America in a way that few have.

As far a future job prospects, Nancy Jo rhymes with Tony Snow. Oh, what a press conference that would be.

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<%radio.macros.staticSiteStatsImage ()%>