Monday, January 29, 2007

Global warming: Over 6 billion people will perish in the next hundred years

A lot of folks have been wondering why President Bush hopped aboard the global warming bandwagon during his State of the Union speech. It turns out the President has received confidential environmental intelligence about the future of the world.

It seems Senator Hagel was visiting the Oval Office and discussing the fact that thousands of Iraqis and American troops are dying each year.

250px-Dick_Cheney_at_the_2003_State_of_the_Union
Then Vice-President Cheney piped up and said thousands of deaths are nothing. He said that there are over six billion people in the world and within a century, they will all be dead.

"Jesus!" President Bush exclaimed. "Six billion people are going to die? How come, Dick?"

"Global warming, sir."

"Are you telling me everybody's going to die because of global warming?" asked the President.

"Yes, sir." For some reason, Vice-President Cheney then chuckled.

I understand that when President Bush talked about fighting global warming in his State of the Union address, Vice-President Cheney seemed very surprised.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First I want to say, thinking Global Warming is an issue is to think that it gets hot in the summer and cold in the winter. That is not a horrible thing, it's called a mere climate change. It has happened before, it will happen again. Humans did not get us out of the Ice Age, a climate change did. It is happening again, nothing more, nothing less.

Also, I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<%radio.macros.staticSiteStatsImage ()%>