Friday, October 27, 2006

The Democrats have gone too far with Michael J. Fox

What are the Democrats thinking?

I was listening to Rush Limbaugh today and I couldn't believe my ears. According to Mr. Limbaugh, the Democrats have a new fund-raising gimmick.

Mr. Limbaugh reported that the Democrats are selling a Michael J. Fox bobblehead.
michael_j_fox


I personally have always liked Michael J. Fox despite his politics. I just assumed he's wrong about most stuff because he's originally from Canada. However, I can't believe he would use his malady for such politically commercial purposes.

If you read this, Michael J. Fox, please rethink your approach to politics. Nobody wants to see an actual sick person on television. If they did, we'd get Vice President Cheney live on TV having a heart attack. And no one's going to beat that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<%radio.macros.staticSiteStatsImage ()%>